Thursday, October 30, 2008

Random times at UCR














So, since I've been at UCR , I think I was more busy than I have for 18 years of my life combined.












Here are some pictures to show you what I've been up to.


- This is my school's bell tower. The blue neon lights are on every spirit week.





















I've been practicing this acoustic guitar, on my free time.. which I hardly ever have..


I have a friend here who is a music major and he's teaching me a thing or two on the guitar.




















Texas Hold'em is also fun , when your waiting for your next lecture...




There was an event at my school called Monte Carlo. It was a gambling night, pretty much you


can win your tuition by playing poker,black jack,roulette etc. You can buy 1 raffle ticket for every 500 dollar worth of chips you have. Of course it wasn't real money but it was still exciting to win fake money.






LOL I look so happy.


That's what I've been doing out side of class... I wont mention the other activities because it's confidential.










No comments: